Declaración de privacidad
Authors who publish in the journal ACI Avances en Ciencias e Ingenierías accept the following terms:
- The authors will retain their copyright and guarantee the journal the right of first publication of their work, which will be simultaneously subject to the Creative Commons Attribution License that allows third parties to share the work provided that its author and its first publication in this journal is indicated.
- Authors may adopt other non-exclusive license agreements for the distribution of the published version of the work, thereby being able to publish it in a monographic volume or reproduce it in other ways, provided that the initial publication in this journal is indicated.
- Authors are permitted and advised to disseminate their work over the Internet:
- Before submission to the journal, authors can deposit the manuscript in pre-publication files/repositories (preprint servers/repositories), including arXiv, bioRxiv, figshare, PeerJ Preprints, SSRN, and others, which can produce interesting exchanges and increase citations of the published work (see The effect of open access).
- After submission, it is recommended that authors deposit their article in their institutional repository, personal website, or scientific social network (such as Zenodo, ResearchGate or edu).