Modern electronic is getting more and more important in human societies. As example we can quote the connected object or the inclusion of electronic system in mechanical or medical applications. This is mainly possible thanks to the semiconductor industry which have reachsub-22 nm technology node for high performance system. And the exploitation of previous and reliable technological nodes as the 180nm coupled with sensors, energy harvester, control system, communication system, RF circuits (etc.) all compatible with the same CMOS process. Therefore, it is important to share results from electronic system based on the micro and nano electronic technologies. It can be simulated systems, designed circuits, physic-based model devices and physical and chemical fabrication processes but also material aspects related to microelectronic system. This will contribute to make an update of the progress in this field of the Ecuadorian and Latin America context or at international scale.
With this motivation in mind, we invite you to share your research work in this special issue “Micro and Nano electronic technologies and Electronic systems for modern applications”. This will be the opportunity to publish your work in high ranked scientific Ecuadorian journal indexed in LatIndex.
- Micro and nanoelectronic devices
- Physic-based modelling for MOSFET, FinFET, FDSOI etc.
- Integrated circuit design, digital, analog application
- Electronic system implementation
- CMOS process, PVD, CVD, ALD and any similar process
- ASIC implementation
- Memory devices (Flash, RERAM, MRAM, PCRAM, etc)
- Power electronic, GaN,
- Machine control
- Telecommunication circuit, coding, system
- Electronic for medical and biological application
- Artificial intelligence,
- Image processing